Our selection of Canon imageFORMULA Scanners will make it easy to get hard-copy information onto your network and securely stored in digital format. With high speeds, professional quality images, and solutions in both black and white as well as color, our selection of scanning systems ensures you will have the latest document scanning features and technology to fit within your budget. To ensure that you pick the right scanner that will be compatible with your software and document needs, reach out to one of our sales specialists to find which scanner is right for you.
Document Scanning Solutions
Creating digital files from hardcopies and getting them where they need to go on your network can require multiple manual steps on your copier and computer. Using intelligent document scanning to capture, convert, and route digital documents simplifies information management by allowing users to quickly, easily, and securely share hardcopy information. Document scanning also reduces the need for physical storage, reducing clutter and the time spent searching for documents in the process.
Document Scanning Handling and Productivity
- Stay on top of paperwork and overcome information overload by making documents easy to find and share.
- Protect critical information from loss to fire or flood with online backups.
- Prevent important hardcopies from inadvertently getting thrown out or misfiled.
Security, Compliance, and Tracking
- Authenticate users at your copiers to allow access only where authorized.
- Create an audit trail of document handling.
- Ensure document scanning compliance in heavily regulated industries like banking, government, legal, and finance.
- Maintain HIPAA compliance in healthcare facilities.
- Track and send notification emails after a document is saved to a destination.
Sustainability and Cost Effectiveness
- Eliminate wasting time, paper, and toner to make copies to share with colleagues and customers.
- Stop spending time manually at the copier, file cabinet, or computer filing documents.
- Save on mailing costs by sending documents electronically instead of through the mail.